Welcome to Chocolate for the Soul!
It’s part of the New Renaissance Movement where Goodness, Truth and Beauty bring peace to your soul.
Check by regularly for ideas you can actually use to do more for yourself, resulting in a happier YOU!
What you CAN do:
– Sign up for a Monthly Bite. It won’t clutter your Inbox.
– Then, if you enjoy literature (novels, biographies, essays, poetry, plays, detective fiction) with a British flair, check out the latest goings on with one of my favorite authors, G.K. Chesterton.
– Or listen to some FREE audio on my radio program Beautiful Minds.
– If you have children learn about the latest news in Classical Education. It’s hands down the best education you can give your children and will eventually replace our current system of ‘Outcomes-based Educational’ like the most recent iteration, Common Core.
– There’s even some fun for the kiddies – the kind that won’t leave chocolate goo all over your off-white sofa and will have them unplugging from their electronic devices and using their little brains…
Originally a New Yorker (the Upstate version), I grew up in an Irish-Italian, Catholic family and loved hanging out with my siblings, especially during those long, cold winters when we were all stuck indoors driving our poor mother crazy.
Author, speaker, teacher, radio contributor, Classical Education promoter and lover of all things literary, I live in Baton Rouge, LA with my very Southern husband.